Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hmm..I saw my face in the mirror today...Flushed and pink.Think I'm starting to like it a lil more than I should..Feel like this self worshippin female..Runnin s great when you want your thoughts in place. I completed 10 without taking a break and the best part was the last round when I increased my pace. My chin shook, my breathing was the only thing I was aware of and I lived some more. A small cat came up to me when i lying on the bench and licked my fingers as I tried to cool the heat on my face..That amazing heat. My flight went pretty ok..Came home, lit a smoke and turned on the laptop, saw this girl on a mission with 4 men, got disgusted and I quickly took a shower..well, my sis asked if I wasnt in talkin terms with my best fren so to prove her otherwise i called her. She said she d problem adjusting to the title of a wife(she got married lately) and I told her the secret..Be good in e kitchen & e bedroom. The rest is the rest..Lol! As if i applied that..well, anyway I got a few calls from those that i met lately but i was unwilling to go to KL or to wherever they were saying...racing & makan dont interest me at this moment. I totally forgot i was suppose to meet this girl as well and i apologized. Hmm..short term memory is what I am suffering from. I hated my ringtone then(a sci fi alien descendin sorta noise), it annoyed evryone else n that was y i kept it in the first place n then it started to annoy me as well..Mute sounded better. I like talk shows in mute..

15 comments:

Prometheus said...

Tell yu wot, I saw yu once in jyngr ealry in the morning..You in your Pj holding a carton of milk on one hand and a cigarette on the other.You had the Monet's painting s effect haha, then i realized it was you. It was disappointing.

Prometheus said...

Who got married?

Fi'eryCrotch said...

WTF?

Fi'eryCrotch said...

Are u praising me fuckin me?Indira, i dont knw if u met her..Well, actually i was best fren to this guy whom i thot was my siamese twin.

Prometheus said...

Wot happened?

Fi'eryCrotch said...

He compromised. He and I always swam against the current, Fountainhead was our bible and he was the most selfish person I met on this earth(and I loved that fact)... I was his female version...Reckless, impulsive and we looked good together.
Well, the last time i spoke to him he became this altruistic person i didnt knw he was capable of becoming.I told him that no man can live for another but then...
I dont knw him anymore.

Anonymous said...

The peter keating of this world got in i guess.You do know that we all change our pose time to time.MYBE yu wanted to see him as yuud imagined, yu got stuck to the last image of him as the young careless boy..My image of yu is the young skinny gypsy girl with huge expressive eyes. Yu changed too!

Fi'eryCrotch said...

Hmmm..as ian cadwell d say..b4 the ice of age sets in and freeze us in the last pose we take.
my last image of me was me caught in motion, lost in the streets of Candolim, walkin bare foot..
And my image of you is you sitting on your bike on that rainy night looking up to my window..waiting.Haha..this is romantic!

Prometheus said...

Mine is me as a science graduate.God! I need to change that. How about I become a magician?lmmfao!!!!

Unknown said...

Bro you re too ugly to pull it off as a magician!

Unknown said...

How 'bout Aleina's? Shees one whoose still holding that pose..She still got that lousy bike and park it on main stand.That bitch was showing off!!How the heck did her thin arms pull that off?????It's fookin unfair she aint straight
@Fierycrotch:Uslept with her didntchya?

Fi'eryCrotch said...

Hahaha...Gosh NoOOOO!!
But I admit, her main-stand stunt totally got me staring at her!I remembered almost everone there at cafe coffee day was giving her the limelight. And she knew it.
ps:we kissed!:o) And I sang Katy perry's I kissed a girl, i liked it.The taste of her cherry chapstick..Lol

Unknown said...

Darn why didn't I even get to sniff her???

Prometheus said...

Mate, thatz becoz yu look like someone whose pushing a hard one on the shitpot!
she s gay for christ's sake! I hate her girlfirend anyway she is a retard. leina, if yu re reading this...SHE IS MENTAL!

Fi'eryCrotch said...

easy boy..she can easily pack a punch!e last time i was at a party she pushed this huge guy to the floor...lol
HaaHa n she said its my property u re meddling with lol..you cant do that. you follow e non violent movement!