Thursday, April 8, 2010

Its been six months since I came here. Well, this is supposedly a virtual diary and I think its rather lame to write anything here. Superficial to want anyone to read this. But then I find it too much of a hassle to find a pen, get a paper and start a mind fuck. And my keyboard is pretty smooth. So here I am again..Talking to myself, whispering these words as I key in.

I am gonna go watch a game between the Manchester United & the Bayern Munchens at this place call Manchester United Cafe Bar in about 2 hrs time. Its past midnight here in Singapore and the place is open till 6 in the morning. I am not into football but then he is german and he had been bragging about how ecstatic it d be if the germans win. I think we might get thrown out for going to a hardcore united club to cheer against them.

I ve been with this guy for about a year now. It was interesting to see myself go thru change..like for example I started liking the taste and smell of double espresso on my mouth when I hated coffee earlier. And sparkling water is what I drink whenever and wherever I could. And I thot bubbles sucks in a drink..I dont do sprite or coke only because I get this burp thats absolutely disgusting. I started liking San Peligrino and perriers.. I wonder if we become the other person when we are in a relation..It would be terribly boring in the end. I also notice him mimicking my 'hmm'..thats the sound I make when I try to think of the next word or when I am avoiding a verbal confrontation..I also do my hmmm when I eat yoghurt and he does the same. Like some cat with a satiated look on its face. We both love yoghurt, like to lick the foil when there are some on it, love running and sparkling water..Thats three. I m sure three wont bore us soon..


No comments: