Thursday, April 8, 2010

My best fren isnt talking to me anymore (well,I was the one who told her to stay away from me)..but I guess it doesnt count in my favour even if I wrote here the reason why I said that.
There was this fren of mine, a girl who stayed with me in my college days..she cared for me, cooked for me and I think I gave her just as much love as she gave me..Perhaps more. A few years later,she & I drifted apart..two different cities and I didnt feel like taking a train evrytime to see her.. I was still studying back then. So when I met her last year, there was an incident that brought me to stand up and notice things abt her which had been there all along. She spitted fire, abused verbally to her soon to be husband. And I told her when our friendship faded away it was her acidic words that she used on me that stayed in my memory..much longer than her love. I told her not to do it.. I think I was pretty soft all this time to take it from her..things about my family, moral issues and blah blah. My best fren is somewhat like her. Sometimes I look outside a window, gulp down tears and still get amazed that even at that moment, not even a single bad word comes out from my mouth. I think I got this from my parents.
What upsets me most is knowing that I loved her a lil less each day..I dont even miss her anymore. Got so used to being my own nurse.
I must go get ready.

No comments: