Friday, July 24, 2009

This so call 'arrangement' that I have with the stranger is so crystal clear..that we only chew what we can swallow. Nothing more, nothing less...It was my terms, my conditions..It rained again and I stood by the window and thought of this forest in Hamburg...
The phone seems to be dead.Then I remembered my own words'..dont text me when u re in germany, I need this silence..'Oh yeA, i did say that..Now that I think of it, i do like this silence..its a lil heavy to carry when your conscience sets in.Why cant I take it casually?Enjoy the moment while it last...I guess I know the answer already..That its not real.Its never gonna stay in my hand no matter how tight i clench my fist.It ll slip away, silently in the night.I felt this tightening in my chest..I told  myself lightning cant hit in the same place twice.

No comments: