Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sleep never came in so easily. Its 6.20 in the morning.Again.
Thought i might as well eat breakfast and sleep so I went to the fridge to look for the carton of milk. Chose the dark grapes instead.turn out to be with seeds, shit.Two sticks left of a pack.Gosh, am i rushing myself to my deadbed? I looked at the pack n learnt that its spelt as c-i-g-a-r-e-t-t-e  and not with a 'gg' in it, n i ve been smoking for ages..lol!  
Think I got paid..I thought the salary wud at least cheer me up.. 
I thot i sniffed the scent of my own hair as i got up to close the curtains..How was i earlier? Comin out of the shower, gettin ready to go out..he told me once that i'll never look as beautiful as i was on that day.Nothing makes sense these days..Perhaps when mom calls me on the phone,i see a glimpse of reality thru her voice..the rest of the time, its an overcast of nothingness. I feel empty. 

No comments: