Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jet lagged & hungry.
I got called up for a 7days seoul san fransisco just 5 hours before the reportin.So when I reached seoul the next day i slept off on the sofa of my hotel room.Had a flight the next day to California.11 plus hours...I felt screwed sideways.Anyway,when I finally reached SFO i slept thru out the day n woke up hungry again.So I went down to this fast food joint just outside Parc55.I saw a few blacks screamin out somethin incoherent..think they might be under an influence..A lot of bummers surprisingly.as i passed by n this guy sorta almost came beside me.I hurried..my heart skipped a beat.I had a whole day to myself...so I went out in the mornin..My gosh,the place was so alive...people performin on the streets..tap dancers, violinists..painters..
Well, I shopped!Never blew so much money in my life.Sale in America is so cool.Its a lot better than korea..I got this black tight pant that was size double zero!n the salesboy told me i sud ve a happy smile on my face today..haha.He hasnt seen my ribcage.Shoppin is rescue when u re bored out of ur brains.And i thought I wont buy anything on my way back to seoul...My cargo bag looked as if it wanted to vomit!

No comments: