Sunday, August 23, 2009

I was gonna go down just to wet my fingers at least but then a damn thunder shook me. I realized i am alone in the house...I dont easily get scared,in fact its scary that I dont fear anything at all.. but these days i make sure i lock my room just before I sleep. A few unsolicited calls in my hotel room in the middle of the night gave me nightmares earlier...I even remember the name of the captain. The last time i felt the same was back home when this guy started making it a routine to follow me everyday after tuition. I told dad hoping him to solve the issue but he simply told me to quit going for classes..I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling repulsed at my weakness..for being a girl. I was 16 at that time. Of course i maneuvered around this tag as well...cut ques, got free entries for movies, clubs etc etc..just recently one of the guy that i worked on the flight was amazed that a passenger whom i spilled red wine(on his crisp white shirt) didnt complained at all. He said if he were the one who did the mishap, the passenger would ve screwed him upside down.I ve never paid any fine for drivin without a license even tho caught on several occassions..lol. bUt i also know that I cant compete with the sheer strength of a man..I learnt instead that loushing na samu fabane..

No comments: