Saturday, August 22, 2009

The past ten days I spent mostly indoors,behind closed doors, all by myself and I realized it could be shocking to find myself doing things i am not proud of. I ate crap,never let the housekeeping come in to change the bedsheets and I kept talking to myself! I wept during commercial breaks when a thought suddenly creeps in..and quickly wiped my tears when the movie continued. I would ve lost my mind if i continued doing what I did. So one morning I woke up early and when to the health club and ran on the treadmill for an hour..rested in the sauna after that. And spent the rest of the afternoon walking alone in huge shopping malls and trying new shoes.
I was in this mexican joint when an american asked me to join him. He lingered for a moment in his subtle persuasion..well, I wanted to be alone & I had ordered tacos(u know its messy with the cheesy dressin droppin off when u eat that) but then i agreed..I hadnt spoken to anyone in days. I forgot most of what we talked about but i noticed he had green eyes that appeared gold near his pupils..and i also noticed that he was staring at my naked shoulder when my shirt slid a bit as i turned to point towards a direction of a shop...After a few awkward conversation n staring at each other i walked off towards my hotel. Perhaps it was better that way. Phone numbers and promises to meet were part of the temporarism of our time. I ve so many numbers that I cudnt put a face to..I m sure its the same with the other person. I could hear the thunder in the distance..it might rain tonight. I keep listening to this song that i cant get rid off, maybe i never tried deleting it. well, I wanted to finish this sketch that i started before my flight but i havent really touched the pencil eversince i got back. 12 hours in a flight could screw one's sense of focus. Its an excuse though coz i d stayed up whole night to start that...
Gosh,its starting to rain..I am debating in my mind whether to go out n get soaked...or not...its 3 in the morning.

No comments: