Thursday, July 23, 2009

The calendar says its 23rd of july..Shit,its cheng's birthday..Lost track of time & dates. I am so dependent on my phone to even remember which part of the world am I.I actually stayed up to wish her but it must be 6 in the mornin in india. I am on standby, I might get called up for any shitty flight that they assigned me. I stayed up all night to sketch a face. I was so aware of the fact that my hands werent as awake as my heart was..
I ran today in the rain..my cheap jogging shoes were actually comfortable.I pushed myself untill i was breathless.Where m I.Singapore yes.
So much has changed since i last wrote anything here. I got what i asked for..a job that lets me travel every alternate days..I got the whitest of bedsheets, been to america for the strip clubs,tasted amsterdam's weeds..what else did I wanted? I forgot. 
The latest news is i m unable to store anything new in my head..I smoke half a pack A day,jet lag is my lover in bed and i dont recognise people i cared before.I do know that I am miles away from them...from home, from all that I held precious..its morning already.I have learnt something though..I look each day in its eye. 

No comments: