Tuesday, December 30, 2008



I’m thinking of buying this LBD, wear my hair down and see this person whom I’m not suppose to see. But then I thot the year is getting over and I am leaving soon so maybe one more mistake wont make a difference..Is it hope?That quintessential thing that precedes giving up? I know the answer would still be no…but like thay say, when we are in the gutter some of us are looking at the stars! My butt s hurtin, maybe I’ll cushion this chair some more..Amazingly, my depleted account isnt hindering my spendings. When u pay less attention to money, the more u’ll enjoy letting it go. We are young only once anyway..and who knows I may land 6feet under tommorrow. Gosh, no plans for the future..no resolutions yet again but then if I get to fly with SIA I am on a roll this coming year. Rest will be the rest. And after reading Robert Frost’s provide I’m considering not ending up like old Abisag. But I still feel if we hold on to things that we ve in our clenched hands, we won’t feel so bad about not drivin a Gallardo or not being born in hollywood! I ve a gr8 family, an amazing fren who wont give up on me and my skin is as good as ever so I ve nothin to complain about..Happy new year!
I am listening to the corniest manipuri love song that was meant as an answer to my uneasy questions…turnt out to be a lie anyway. Its silly but I cudnt delete it yet so I play it once in a while just to laugh at my actions perhaps. The idea of giving it all or nothing at al…………..6.30! My sis ll wring my neck if she sees the room this way..Upside down..More later

No comments: