Thursday, December 4, 2008


SaturdayNite. Bangalore’s Bars are real slow. No Dance Floors, an 11.30pm Ban and the No Smoking Labels everywhere. 4 of us drove to brigades to shop instead…Springfield and Benetton. And I found a new place that’s got Blacks on every hanger! I love Blacks. The place had the shortest of skirts and tightest of pants. I was gonna go there again…Roby got a Fat raise in his Salary so he wanted to pick the tab for whatever we ate..lol. But then we waited for a lousy 20mins to get a place to dine at Dominos. The assholes just wudnt leave even tho they were thru.
There was a rally goin on that nite…to protest the recent hit in Mumbai. It reminded me of that guy who screamed ‘…Everybody knows things are bad..Things are crazy, punks are running in the street, Homicides n violent crimes evrywhere..Nobody knows what to do, we don’t go out anymore, We live in our livingroom n we say please leave us alone, lemme have my toasters n my Tv, I woudnt say anything. Just leave us alone. Well, I am NOT gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad. I want you to say I am a Human Being God Damnit, my life has value!’ You’ll see this guy in ZeitGeist and a coupla videos of sum rock bands..System of a Down for one. Watch Zeitgeist I say.

No comments: