Thursday, November 27, 2008


It might rain again..Maybe I'll finish the eulogy.The weather is rather encouraging..Its dark and windy..gives a desolated view from the terrace.Or maybe I'll go out in the rain wearing smudged eyeshades and unruly hair..And Ve an ice cream. Maybe I'll go vist a grave I know. Or maybe I'll go see a face. Have you ever wondered why rockers screams so much, bang their guitars and totally act epileptic? Are there some feelings that cud only be expressed when u scream out? The rings feel tight on my index. I hate wearing metals, no ring, no chain no peircings...If I cud, I'd wear no clothes either. But Its my Granma's heirloom...The only thing that reminds me that she existed once. She had one tooth and she smiles so sweetly. Why is it that only good people die? I know one person whom I wish wud die..chases away evry bit of sanity in me,these thoughts..If it does happen will it hurt more than it does now? Will All these things that I hold inside die too?The phone rang...A summon from my brother to cum pay him for his attendance shortage. His exam is the day after. Hmm..will feel blackand blue when i drag myself out of this room.

No comments: