Thursday, November 27, 2008

I think we all waisted 17 years of our lives in school..I wish I was out there in the fields instead.. they hypnotized all of usfrom doin somethin that we loved doin..worse, from knowing.. It seems to ve defined our future identities..I am a Management grauduate! Maybe I m just unable to reconcile myself with it..The newspapers has nothin new...same old financial meltdown,govt's capital injection to rescue banks n the Li Lo-Samantha Ronson cat fight..waste of newsprint.Well, read abt this all-girl rock band call accolade..which is a big thing coz its Saudia Arabia's first of its kind.They dont perform in public or use their fotos in the album..else a Fuckin Fatwa might be issued..I wonder wot wud they sing abt?About blowing urself to Kingdom come? Manipur is just as bad, sum of us dont paint our house for fear of the money extortionists..shops are closed for months coz they cant deal with the constant demands..No jobs, bad roads,bad evrything and I'mstill planning to go there again. Dont ask me why. Its has nuthin to do with love of my motherland..I am listenin to Kinks's Death of a clown n Sunny Afternoon from the 'Last Of The Steam Powered Trains'......Some music.

The only dream worth having is to dream that you will

live while you are alive, and die only when you are
dead.To love, to be loved. To never forget your own
insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable
violence and vulgar disparity of the life around you.
To seek joy in the saddest places.
To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is
complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect
strength, never power. Above all to watch. To try to
understand. To never look away.
And never, never to forget.
Arundhati Roy.

No comments: