Thursday, November 13, 2008


If this is giving up, then I'm giving up... Anna Nalick's Wreck of the Day is playin on the Ipod. Is it the cheap coincidence of the words that made me reach out to play Incubus's vitamin instead. I prefer loud distortions to love sick songs...Its silly when i think of all those songs I listened to after I broke up last time...Daisy,REM's Everybody hurts...James Blunt's U r beautiful..lol..pussy! Just got back from the Lab where I gave the medical test...Even till this date, I feel shy...think I frustrated the technician there coz I hung a lil too longer to my tshirt b4 i could open up for the ECG. A fren of mine got ditched by her beau lately.. Needles to say she was in pain..I listened to her but offered no words..no consolations..perhaps i knew its futile coz nothin wud sink in her head at this time.. She said she wanted to run away..to smoke..to grieve. Hmm...I am not a sensible person in this matter to advise anyone..The last time I felt a jolt like that, I went to beat that person up...lol..i knew if i had a gun i'd empty all the bullets on that person.
Is it possible to hate someone in the same intensity as u'd love him?

3 comments:

Prometheus said...

That was by far the most you ve ever revealed anything like that!Anyway, I do listen to REM, it ain't that bad..HaHa.What was the tests for?

Fi'eryCrotch said...

Prometheus???Lol...the torch bearer?this is outright arrogance!The test was for a job that I applied recently.

Prometheus said...

Flaws make u look more human...which u are, sweetheart. Its not even worth harboring that hatred..U know u can do somethin better...forgive him.
It'll annoy the heck outta that scumbag u dated.