Friday, November 14, 2008




Learnt 2 things today...1. There is a dog collar belt out there that repels flea and 2. Gycoma is an eye infection, a bad one. My younger bro got a pug with one blind eye n he is stugglin to keep the other,the vet says there is a thin chance. But he was gonna keep it no matter what. The dog was bloody cute. .I saw this canine wanking himself coz he got real horny..Lol. Felt a tightening in my chest as I left his place…I know animals ve better instincts than us but I really wanted him to ve his other eye ok…just so he wont bang himself on the walls.He named the pug ‘kaka’ after the football player. I reduced smoking drastically…to 4sticks a day. Was it because of Robbie’s decision to quit it altogether…Or perhaps I dont enjoy lighting up anymore. There was nothing like a slow drag after a long day, alone in bed with the lights out…For peace and quiet it was unbeatable. Kept thinking about Zeitgeist, the documentary…there were a lot of things in it that we werent included in our books back in school. About religion, wars or the banking cartels.

No comments: