Tuesday, December 30, 2008

U spend all ur time waiting for that second chance…The word flows thru the tapping of water and I stop midway in the shower..Sarah Maclahlan’s Angel sounds great even till this date. Last time I heard it I was 15…So many things has change since then, my dreams got reshuffled, aspirations marred but then I lived a lot…I’ve travelled alone, ve swam in the greenest of seas, ve stood alone on a cliff in the middle of the night, if I slipped that night I wud ve smashed my face..I wasn’t exactly sober and my frens’ callin out to me sort of dimmed in the roar of the water breakin on the rocks…I was fearful of the height but I ve never felt more alive and young..that nite. I kept tellin myself don’t be too squeamish n timid about ur actions, all life is an experiment..what the fuvk as changed???lol..What followed was a bad record on my marksheets, unremarkable jobs in between, unemployment, sordid love affairs, a sex change..lol..actually, nothing. I haven’t changed at all.

No comments: