Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I slept fleetingly for an hour and woke up coz the light was so damn bright. My elbow hurts a bit..hit myself at the aircraft door when I did a 12hr flight...
So the 3 month vow that I imposed on myself will be broken with one visit at my place...One fateful visit. I must sleep first inorder to let it happen..Now that I think of it, I wasn't really strict on keeping the vow. Brix happened earlier.
Went to Takashimaya this evening and I was a cosmetic counter trying a Narciso Rodriguez essence when a guy came up and left $ with the lady behind the counter to convince me to buy it. I felt a little cheap accepting the gesture, I laughed it off initially and said no, but thanks and it went on & on..he pursued until I started blushing. Ended up taking it awkwardly. Was it because he wanted me to buy it or because he was feeling suddenly in a 'love all (wo)man kind' mood? The lady said its because you re pretty. I felt otherwise. Told myself that I am pretty much capable of forking up my own expenses .. Perhaps, I sud be a lil less shallow about the whole thing and just be flattered that he liked me.