Monday, September 20, 2010

Know.
Think.
And act on it. Don't stall.

I've a few things to do before I go to India tomorrow. Sigh..My lips looks bad..
I've decided to carry on living. Deleted phone numbers..all of it, for my sake..coz I keep wanting to write something and I wasn't exactly looking for a reply which seems like a formal text..I wouldn't be surprised if I get a 'with reference to ur last text' on the subject line. Fuck you.

I am gonna go to Liang court, run for half an hour after that and go soak my restlessness in the water. Johnathan said I suffer from ADHD last night coz I kept wriggling from Sanctuary to Mulligans to Mr Bean's to another pub by the riverside in less than 2 hours. He suggested maybe I should try outdoor trekking or biking. Maybe I should go fuck myself..
This is the thing with my life, I get almost everything but in halves.. Even a win comes with a shade of losing.





No comments: