Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It isn't nice to hang in between..I am in the middle of South India, waiting for my flight..I just don't know where to head to. I am more than tempted to go to Goa, get stone happy by the seaside and never go back to Singapore. And whoever I ve known there..
I'm on a vegan diet, I am amusing myself to go celibate as well (for a couple of months at least)..Got inspired sitting outside an airport looking at the red sinking sun on a smoky-polluted Indian sky.

I cant touch or feel that pain anymore..I guess Time eased the crease. I prayed & begged every night for endless months to wake up one day when I will forget him..its amazing I can't even recall his face..Who said God didn't exist?
Oh Yes, the eulogy.. Well, I went one night to say Goodbye and at that moment I felt the weight of 'letting go'.. I was loosing a person that I loved, not clothes, not things..a real person. It was like burying a dead..
'Forever' never felt so real until then. Where am I heading to? I ve a plane to catch..

No comments: