Friday, September 24, 2010

A Photograph by Erik Johansson.

I bought a book by the title Annus Bisextus, the name amused me and yea, I know how it sounds like. But as it turns out it means "leap Year" in Latin. Buh..Can't trust anything by the cover these days..
I shift from a Liberal mindframe to unoriginal to quaint and back. For instance, I don't think kissing is cheating, But I also don't agree that it isn't cheating if I don't enjoy it..
To separate the physical from the thought is something I can't do.. Thats when I cease to be open..
I went to the same spot where I usually sit and it does feel like my stairway to heaven. The view is just as beautiful as the first time I saw it when I was 18. A vast horizon of water under the red sun. Feels more like me here..not living a 'Leben der anderen'. I'll go back to shabby chez radha..


2 comments:

Prometheus said...

wot is chez radha?

Fi'eryCrotch said...

its a term for 'at the house' I dont know if I used it correctly, didn't check..