Friday, September 3, 2010

A bad hangover to start with..
And I went to a coffee shop.
I dread people asking me where do I come from..

India??What the..
Yes,I am Indian.
Are you sure? Ask your dad..
Excuse me?
Haha..Just kidding!!
You look Indonesian, Malay maybe, perhaps Pinoi or maybe a eurasian coz of ur accent.
I am Indian.

I've never wanted to prove I am Indian, but I end up trying to do it. Even in India.

I am so bad with my packing, I never check the weather condition in advance and as it turns out, i under packed. Just had a thin hooded jacket with me and it started drizzling..so I got myself another jacket. I got 4 already which I don't wear. The more I hang out with a set of crew, the more I get annoyed by their english & their way of cutting all the verbs & prepositions..I am not much of a grammar person but I get too totally lost at times. Belinda is the only exception, the only singaporean I love coz she is genuinely a nice person and she makes me laugh. The rest of them I bear it & I think they bear me too..
She is gonna pick me up when I land in Singapore & I'm beginning to wonder if I have really become too submissive. But gosh, she is persuasive..I am barely trying to get used to being with a woman and she went ahead and invited me to a family dinner. She said 'please' and i said 'I will not move in with you' for a dozen times. Even if I've to pay half my salary in a crappy place. Sijina is against me hanging out with her & rightly so, and yet I am doing it even after what happened. I worry about something..I see her vulnerability. You notice those things that people do when they re unsure about the other person's feelings. Phone numbers re at their fingertips, you know what they like to eat, you automatically check the timezones the other person would be in etc etc..She s gonna wake up at 5, brush, bath n drive all the way down from Dempsey. For what? For illogical reasons..

I miss his face, I wonder if I would really change after 3 years..feeling tied down to proving that I wont change. I hate the word '3 years', it kinda stuck in my head..wish he would stop behaving so 'mature' and would show me his more boyish side..of wanting a reassurance every now & then, like I do..I am more often than not the one who don't stir even when a boy does a A la bollywood style punch-the-wall or when I see them cry like a baby. Its much easier if you choose the guy who loves you more than the other way round. Every female species chooses..Birds, monkeys, donkeys..We are born choosy. Perhaps more becoz we want a father who can keep a nest. I never thot in these terms earlier.. Gosh, look at me..I am as restless as ever, keep flirting & drinking and do all the things that a teen does growing up.And I m not 18..I can't wait to be 28. To feel 28..
I can't wait to become that woman with a child..everyone says I'll be a great mother even if i suck at being a wife. I think I could be a great girlfriend.



No comments: