Thursday, September 23, 2010

Naaley...

Aimlessly wandering from airports to airports, one hotel room to another to my shithole in Singapore..I'll find peace in your arms..my lover, my brother, my friend..
I'll wait for 23rd september to come. Like mecca to a muslim, scent to a moonflower, a dream to a drifter.. we'll meet each other halfway somewhere in a crowded busstop in India. We'll save enough to last us months..I'll take you to Manipur and we'll cross the border to Burma, we'll head off to Rishikesh and to the foothills of the Himalayas..And I'll show how to brush your teeth on a running train..We'll eat on the streets, sit with beggars and look at 70 year olds and say thats a beautiful age. And yes, we'll shit together someday, out in the open fields..

I'll bring my smile along.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whey are you, tried the hotel.your phone is pathetic. call me asp xoxox

REMON MAGUS said...

bring your smile and i promise i will smile back my love...

TJ's BLISS said...

beautiful, this is what love is !