Friday, August 6, 2010

An ex flame called me..took my number from Menaka I think. I once got hit by my Parents because of him, his bloody bike broke down and it was late..6pm in Manipur is very late.
He told me he s still holding on the skinny wildflower that I plucked & gave it to him. He said its 9years 10months old! Lol.. I gave on an october evening he said..its hard to recall his face. Harder still to remember if I had any feelings for him.

I never said yes to him in the past but yea, he made me wet on the phone just now..He spoke nothing dirty. Maybe its just me..I am always on. Fuck. I am ready to swear all the m********** out of me. How much longer? I'll go to the Science Museum this afternoon and try to learn to use the AV mode on my camera.
Or go to Butter Factory with the 4 of us.
Or wherever but not here in my room.



No comments: