Friday, August 6, 2010

S c a t t e r e d

I was at this book store once when I took my sketchbook and was tryna copy a drawing of an old man sitting on a rocking chair. I took my sandals off, sat on the floor, and started one Helluva orgasmic drawing spree. I got so engrossed for a good 26 mins, ignored passersby s stares and concentrated on the plain white sheet of paper. My hands shook, I must ve almost looked sexy, point focussed on one purposeful task in front of me (my ex girlfren told me she likes to see me that way Haha) ..And I thought it was gonna be my Masterpiece!

Dug a huge hole and out came the mouse!
The sketch was a flop!
I just can't fake it. I could only draw faces that I love. The rest I suck.

The first drawing that I ever did was of Sophia Loren..she was scantily clad in a loin cloth and her was feet in the water and her body was drippin wet...She is oozing 'A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view' from my school drawing book.

Well, my brother stole my book and flaunted to his frens and told 'em he did it..lol. I did quite a couple of faces from then on but everytime I start on a new sheet, I am always challenged by my ineptness with the strokes.
Perhaps I shudnt be bothered by the outcome but just go on doing it.






No comments: