Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The light from my window bothers me.
I am a Vampire. Woke up a bit early than I should have.




I am tempted not to write anything thats close to a fact. Especially when I know I have an audience and I have a friend who would do anything in his power to irate me. But then this is my lair. There is a reason why they say don't read someone's diary..You might find something you might not like. But does it mean we are two faced? I don't think I can act more than leave out certain things like: messed up bed, unorganized handbag or the fact that I hate to work nowadays or that I spoke with a person that I should not. Maybe I d rather leave out details about things that hurt me in the past, bandaged wounds or about family matters...or that incident when I got into a cat fight with a girl(she must be a man trapped in a woman's body) who sprung me in the air..and my punches tickled her. Freak! I didn't write about drunk driving too.
I made a toast & got a glass of milk and stared at it. Eat. Well..



2 comments:

Prometheus said...

Hehe.Any luck blocking me?

Prometheus said...

sugar,I follwed yu here and everytime yu write a blog i get the pop in my mail! thats harder to ignore.Didn't probe yu see