Thursday, August 19, 2010

I was in Moscow outside the Red Square, loitering around at the souvenir shops where they had those Russian dolls in different shapes & design.. Well, I saw one in white & blue which was pretty except that thot it could be well, made in china! Thats the thing about originality these days..you get everything everywhere. Very conveniently. Gustav Klimt's Kiss was on plates & everything and then I saw Adele Bloch Bauer on a jewelry box.. Can't miss that one coz it bagged a staggering 135 Million for that painting and becoz I was into Alex Gray then and both of these artists use eyes & colors that makes their art very catchy. Gustav of course is Gustav..sexuality is his theme, color & ornamentation his voice..

I especially liked Judith becoz of the Holofernes's head she was holding in her hands..I don't like women with longer face even with that powerful gaze but then again, dark is beautiful. And she s got small breast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool picture,is that you?

Fi'eryCrotch said...

No, its a pic of a famous manipur star :)