Thursday, August 5, 2010

2.34am

Terribly tired & sleepless. And I couldn't take my mind off what happened this evening. Felt like a stab on my back.
I had waited for 4th august for almost a month now and as I laid on a bench at the park outside my block, I stared at my phone as the clock ticked 11.59, 4th august and I almost laughed out thinking it went too easily. Well, I did explode. I feel sorry for directing my anger & frustration to him. Think I took it too seriously.. It was no big deal. I only missed a flight. Yes. Except that I had counted days for this, ignored the disappointment I had in my heart at the mention of 'next week' & still slept with a happy heart last night thinking I would see that face again. Tomorrow.

If tomorrow comes.

I don't know why I thought of Indira when it comes to moments like this. Friends turned sour. And I have the harboring habit of an elephant. I don't forgive, I don't forget.


No comments: