Thursday, August 26, 2010

G l y c e r i n e

To break a building down takes more effort than it does to build one.
Trying to straighten things up is even more harder..
I wonder why some of us still carry on with shreds of a long gone relationship. In a semi-detached sort of way..To still live with an ex lover, no love in between & yet too meek to break off completely. Reason as they put it: its still there in some obscure corner of your psyche, some memories, some goodness, some love maybe.. Stefano does that with a style.
Probably when we turn 50, we ve got to face our fears and show all the cards we ve got. Nisha hates me when I try to confront what really goes underneath that quiet exterior. Or was I trying to test if she was as appealingly traditional as she puts up in front of me. She looked earthy and beautiful wearing just her mascara & I thot it was endearing when she probed to check if I could really swing both ways and I blew it when I said I like to feel it hard and rearing in me. I was so into him the whole of the evening that I blurted it out. She left the moment I finished the sentence. I didn't stop her..

Gulped down the last remaining champagne that I had in my glass and I headed off in the opposite direction. I wished I lied, only so as not to spoil our conversation but it was loud as hell at Indochine at the CQ & I only noticed all the fake fuckeries that men & women do. I felt embittered and I was in no mood to act nice. Baby, please be gentle, I am still learning all the things that men & women past 30 does...Been-there-done-that haughty tilt of their nose. The same disapproving look on their face..

I have no idea what am I writing about.


No comments: