Sunday, June 6, 2010

How does one rate themselves on a likeable scale? I see girls on facebook uploading endless numbers on photos posing in different ways and I do it too when I am bored to my brains even tho I find it eestupid.. I am sure each one of us must think we re cleopatra. I am, in reality a mean person, I don't remember birthdays, I make people wait & I hurt them, not once but on many many occasions. My sis used to cry at my habits, lock herself up in the bathroom and then scream out at me. I made ash cry so many times, robert too, and men don't cry..I see them taking part in a funeral, staring at the dead body of a fren with that look on their face...unwilling to let go of that person who ate with them on the same plate, laughed at the same jokes and dreamt of goin to America, marry a woman, earn lotsa money and then start a life..and still they didn't shed a tear before putting him in a coffin. Its surreal to see them in that way. And I made men like these reach out their hands to me when they let themselves go. I dont know If I grabbed them..well, No one would linger when I am like this.
But I get surprised when they show up on my birthday, when they call me when they re in pain and say thank you & mean it for doing something i did when I was less mean. They couldn't take it to see me cry..Its silly.
Indira said she wants me to mother her child coz she thinks I ve more in me than I think. Men says I could be a better mother than a wife..I think I could be in a slum still scoring drugs. I need to drink some milk. I bought a carton n its been with me since I left singapore. It reads "Made in Australia", flew to singapore to Russia and voila its in America. Lets sound excited Miss Moo

3 comments:

Prometheus said...

Hehe!gloat at us lesser mortals!

Prometheus said...

why is yur mobile phone down?sent u emails,no reply but yu were online I could see that.

Fi'eryCrotch said...

Ah well..I knw my phone s out.I was online yes.I cant do what u re askin merchant pls dont pursue. Its too much guilt to pay. Blogged just so I could make myself tired & sleep..I am going out for a walk near the Galleria..I ve got a nice Reebok that takes me places :D C u in msn.