Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No sleep. My eyes looks swollen. Felt my shoulders shaking as I undressed, took the wet clothes off my body. I don't know what was I thinking walking in the rain at 6 in the morning.

Relentless, ever burning, ever consuming is this need. Think I am back to lying on the bunk of the train from Home.Watching the vast emptiness of the outskirts of India, the hot wind coming in, entangling my hair, the smell in the air was that of burning hay from the fields and the weird stench of the train when it brakes..I took the 3days long journey With hopes of finding peace inside my four walls..on that hard cold bed.
Pink Flyod s on the radio.So you think you can tell? Heaven from Hell, Blue skies from pain, Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail, a smile from a veil?..Wish you were here.

I'll be gone for another 11days..Russia sounds unreal & unwelcoming. I have no wish to go to Houston either. Perhaps, the only good thing it could do is give me a much needed perimeter..I must leave. These words wouldn't sink in my head unless I am in the air again..



No comments: