Friday, June 11, 2010

I feel uneasy again. Restless for the hundredth time this week. I hope evrything is fine at home. Heard Nita eloped with David and her father & Karobi are raising hell. My sis told me she cried badly on the phone. Funny thing eloping is...When you spend a night with a guy outside of ur home in Manipur, it means you re unpure & hence you gotta marry him. David is christian..I could see how her father must ve felt...Defaming one's family is bad.. I think i forgot to lock my photos..I saw a comment. Its gonna be 3 in the mornin n the russians r still drinking at the bar.And they re pretty loud.One more smoke n i ll go back to my bed.An Armenian guy just came up asking if he cud use my laptop for a min & he claimed to be a national boxer, he seems nice but his coach is dodgy with his you look gorgeous line..I know how i look right now in my pyjama. I am far from it. I must go!! I couldn't forget the three russian teens I saw outside of the mall. They must be 13 at the most, dressed up like hookers and smoked reed thin cigarettes. Innocence & a certain arrogance on their face. What got my attention was their laughter that followed after their icecream went plop on the table..Two of them looked at me as they laughed. I smiled back. I opened my can and admired the sound of the tin when you open with all the fizz in it.


And whenever I fall at your feet
Do let your tears rain down on me
Whenever I touch your slow turning pain

No comments: