Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Struggled for 11hrs to sleep. It was exhausting..I think I drifted for an hr or 2 in a half awake, half asleep trans like state. I have to work for 12hrs now...I could call in sick but then I thot of how I'd stay in singapore. It gives me all the more reason why I sud chin up & do this flight.
I m seriously broke, havent paid my phone bills so now they took out my outgoing, I cant even send a text..my roaming s gonna take off my incoming too. What a perfect timing!

I read the mail and I felt this sudden ache in my chest..Maybe its true this is the only way you knw that you re in love. I had been fighting for a yr not to feel this..I was hell bent on not letting it hit me. Not this hard.

Its gonna be ok, I can do this..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 - Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.