Sunday, June 6, 2010










Me & Yenny at St Basil's, Moscow.


I am erasing all my songs & putting in new..Its a random pick from the UK charts & some Goths. Much as I enjoy my fav songs it does tend to annoy me later on...esp when u keep repeating the same tunes. Houston as we passed by is surprisingly green..I saw continental Airlines flying out pretty frequently. Rings a bell...I did try to find out if it flies from Singapore. That was when I wanted to take a flight from Houston to San Fransisco. LAst yr.
The words are getting in my head..


Any more than a whisper,
Any sudden movement of my heart.
And I know, I know I'll have to watch them pass away
Just get through this day..

I have to step out in the balcony to smoke..This turn out to be a non smoking one..I see the huge water fountain just outside of my room and I think its nice. Houston aint the yeehaa city that I had on my mind. I'm not a big fan of buildings & taxis honking in thru my balcony..A woman on my Moscow flight passed me her card & asked to call her when I get there in Houston..I didn't clap hands this time baby. I'm Jaded but I wudnt mind someone showin me a texan boots store.
My batchgirl s callin me out for breakfast & I felt bad sayin no,avoiding her..But I am hardly human right now...I am ET with a green heart. I need to get home..
Wats with the huge font? is it my eyes or just the setting gone wrong? I think I must sleep. I keep making the same mistakes again..I am back to the same habits. WHy don't I ever learn unless I burn my fingers..unless I hit rock bottom. Yenny told me to pray when I am unsure..I was always shy to pray, thinking we ask too much from Him. ANd during my teens i grew up as a stubborn realist not believing in a supreme power above us. I saw no one outside of me. But Gosh, I feel so small right now..
Ema, nachase sennabiyuko..ei waare fao haifam leite. Yam laape yum su, hanbagi lamben do kaohanganuko... Ei halaktoine nongma nungthin ama.

No comments: